Go Ahead and Dream Big
A stated income commercial real estate loan from BlackRock Commercial Lending is a quick way to get the money your company needs for working capital, consolidating debt, or other business expenses. If you have been denied loans due to credit issues, this type of loan could be the answer.
How it Works
For a stated income commercial real estate loan, we look at the value of the real estate more than the credit history of the borrower. If your business owns property with a value that covers the mortgage, taxes, and insurance of the stated income loan, you can get quick approval for this loan. BlackRock Commercial Lending deals with warehouses, apartments, restaurants, and other types of commercial real estate. We’ll consider nearly any property as long as it meets all the requirements.
How it Helps Your Business
With a qualifying credit score of 600 and an appropriate property, your business can enjoy the following benefits:
- Almost all property types welcome
- Fixed rate, 25 year amortized loans
- Loan amounts up to $500,000
- Loan-to-value ratio up to 65% for auto service, retail, self-storage, office, and warehouse properties
- Loan-to-value ratio up to 70% for non-owner occupied investment properties of one to four units
- Loan-to-value ratio of up to 75% for mixed use and multifamily properties with five or more units
How it Helps You
This loan allows you to move ahead with your business plans. It’s hard to grow without cash on hand and a stated income loan provides funds even when the credit history may be less than stellar. It also requires far less paperwork than a traditional loan. This means you spend more time on what really matters, growing your business.
Call or email us today to learn more about how BlackRock Commercial Lending can help you. Our financial experts are ready to show you the exciting possibilities open to your business.