Experience the Benefits of Having Your Own Building
We know that every business’s commercial real estate needs are different. That is why we are proud to offer a wide portfolio of commercial real estate financing options to our customers. At BlackRock Commercial Lending, we pride ourselves on offering commercial real estate financing products to meet a variety of needs that many business owners face. Some of the transactions we regularly fund include the following:
- Small and Large Commercial Real Estate transactions
- Owner-occupied Commercial properties
- Single and Multi-Family commercial properties
- Buy-To-Rent properties
- Investment commercial properties
- Small transactions
The Best Commercial Real Estate Financing Options
At BlackRock Commercial Lending, we have a variety of financing options available, so choosing the best fit for your business is easy. Our team has years of experience working with small businesses, private real-estate firms and large corporations. Here are a few excellent financial tools for real estate:
- SBA loans: Loans backed by the Small Business Administration are great for small businesses. They can help you finance purchases of existing buildings, renovation projects and new construction. SBA loans usually offer the best interest rates around.
- Mezzanine financing: and Equity financing for extremely flexible and unique purposes
- Conventional financing: Our long-term loans are flexible, allowing you to choose the best repayment structure for your needs. Businesses can enjoy lengthy terms, excellent interest rates and significant loan amounts, so buying or building a corporate headquarters can be relatively easy.
- Bridge loans: This type of capital is valuable for securing real-estate while you’re in the process of negotiating a long-term loan. That way you can keep your business operations running smoothly and move forward right away with building purchases.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Security Loans with fixed terms and competitive interest rates
We personalize everything from loan terms to interest rates depending on the needs of your company. In addition to financing for store owners, we also provide a range of loans for businesses that focus on commercial development, including equity and mezzanine financing, construction loans, CMBS financing and FHA lending. To learn more about the best options for your company, contact our financial experts right away.